- Need help understanding a term?
Use our cancer glossary to learn more.
What To Tell
- Bring your prescription medications in a bag to show to your physician.
- Bring and explain to your physician any dietary supplements (herbal supplements, dietary supplements, vitamins) that are not prescribed by a physician, but that you are taking now.
- Be prepared to discuss your prior medical history with your physician.
- Tell your physician if you are allergic to any medicines, or have any other allergies.
- Share your concerns and questions with your physician.
- Why Florida Cancer Affiliates
- The US Oncology Network
- For Your First Visit
- Make a Payment
- Patient Forms
- Emergencies or Urgent Calls
- Insurance & Financial Information
- Patient Resources
- Helpful Websites
- Second Opinions & Referrals
- Patient Advocacy