What To Ask
When you call to make your first appointment with your physician, you may want to ask these questions:
- What is the exact location of the office -including floor, room or suite number?
- Where is the best place to park?
- What time should I arrive for my appointment?
- What personal information do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- What is my physician's full name and title?
- Does my physician participate in my insurance plan?
- Will the office bill my insurance company, and what am I expected to pay at the time of my appointment?
- What medical records do I need to bring with me, such as diagnostic reports, surgical reports, and notes from my referring physician?
- Why Florida Cancer Affiliates
- The US Oncology Network
- For Your First Visit
- Make a Payment
- Patient Forms
- Request a Prescription Refill
- Emergencies or Urgent Calls
- Insurance & Financial Information
- Patient Resources
- Helpful Websites
- Second Opinions & Referrals
- Patient Advocacy