How to Make an Appointment
We understand how stressful your initial diagnosis is, and we strive to keep your appointment waiting time to a minimum. We accept patients promptly either through a physician referral or from a patient’s request. We also welcome the opportunity to provide second opinions.
To make an appointment, please call either one of our locations.
For your appointment, we ask that you:
- Write down any questions or concerns that you may have to discuss with your physician.
- Bring a list of all your medications, including over-the-counter remedies, vitamins and herbal supplements.
- Please bring your updated insurance information to all appointments.
- Notify us whenever you change your address, telephone number, employment, marital status or insurance.
- If you wish, bring someone with you to help listen to your physician’s comments and responses to your questions.
- Make your next appointment every time you visit the office.
- If you need to cancel, call the office as soon as possible to reschedule an appointment so that another patient may have your appointment time.
Our expert physicians and exceptional cancer care team will do their very best to help you with their knowledge, resources and compassionate patient-focused manner.
- Why Florida Cancer Affiliates
- The US Oncology Network
- For Your First Visit
- Make a Payment
- Patient Forms
- Request a Prescription Refill
- Emergencies or Urgent Calls
- Insurance & Financial Information
- Patient Resources
- Helpful Websites
- Second Opinions & Referrals
- Patient Advocacy